[petsc-users] Any workarounds for TAO in a complex scalar type code?

Lucas Banting bantingl at myumanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 24 14:44:43 CDT 2021

Hi,

I have a complex valued optimization code that requires non-linear least squares curve fitting at each iteration. I wanted to use Tao to do the non-linear least squares problem, but just discovered that Tao can only be used with real scalar types. Is there any workarounds?

I was wondering if maybe I could somehow use two different Petsc installations at once, or is there any other ways to hack tao into working?

Thanks,
Lucas