[petsc-users] [Ext] [SLEPc] Computing Smallest Eigenvalue+Eigenvector of Many Small Matrices

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:22:55 CDT 2021

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into dsyevx. Unfortunately cuSolver might be out of the question since I actually need to compute these eigenvalues within a device kernel, although it might be worthwhile to compute the eigenvalues with cusolver as a pre-processing step to my own kernel.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)