[petsc-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Problem with PCFIELDSPLIT

Jorti, Zakariae zjorti at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 7 13:33:16 CDT 2021

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have not completely understood your suggestion, could you please elaborate a bit more?

For your convenience, here is how I am proceeding for the moment in my code:

TSGetKSP(ts,&ksp);

KSPGetPC(ksp,&pc);

PCSetType(pc,PCFIELDSPLIT);

PCFieldSplitSetDetectSaddlePoint(pc,PETSC_TRUE);

PCSetUp(pc);

PCFieldSplitGetSubKSP(pc, &n, &subksp);

KSPGetPC(subksp[1], &(subpc[1]));

KSPSetOperators(subksp[1],T,T);