[petsc-users] SLEPc: smallest eigenvalues

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Thu Jul 1 06:45:57 CDT 2021

Then I would try Davidson methods https://doi.org/10.1145/2543696
You can also try Krylov-Schur with "inexact" shift-and-invert, for instance, with preconditioned BiCGStab or GMRES, see section 3.4.1 of the users manual.

In both cases, you have to pass matrix A in the call to EPSSetOperators() and the preconditioner matrix via STSetPreconditionerMat() - note this function was introduced in version 3.15.

Jose