[petsc-users] Preconditioner for LSC

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Tue Feb 23 23:03:54 CST 2021

If you've already attached a MatShell, you could presumably use -fieldsplit_1_lsc_pc_type mat to just call its MatMult.

The sense I've gotten when I wrote PCLSC and was experimenting with these methods is that the main selling point of LSC (for most discretizations) is that it's more algebraic than the cheaper PCD methods.