[petsc-users] using preconditioner with SLEPc

Florian Bruckner e0425375 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:00:58 CST 2021

Dear Jose,
thanks for your work. I just looked over the code, but I didn't have time
to implement our solver, yet.
If I understand the code correctly, it allows to set a precond-matrix which
should approximate A-sigma*B.

I will try to get our code running in the next few weeks. From user
perspective it would maybe simplify things if approximations for A as well
as B are given, since this would hide the internal ST transformations.

best wishes
Florian