[petsc-users] Faculty positions at Durham

Lawrence Mitchell wence at gmx.li
Mon Feb 1 08:38:55 CST 2021

Dear PETSc-ites,

The Durham CS department is presently hiring. We have open positions at all levels (Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor) across a broad range of applied computer science, and we'd like to make at least one hire in Scientific Computing (the group currently has interests in geometric machine learning, finite element methods, preconditioning, and high performance algorithms: see https://duscicomp.github.io for more details).

Assistant Prof: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CDN843/assistant-professor-in-computer-science-comp21-51
Closing date 22nd February

Associate Prof: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CDN924/associate-professor-in-computer-science-comp21-57
Closing date 8th March

Prof: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CDN929/professor-in-computer-science-comp21-60
Closing date 22nd March

If you have any queries or would like to know more, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Lawrence