[petsc-users] Numbering convention

Miguel Angel Tapia miguel.td19 at outlook.com
Fri Aug 13 23:19:19 CDT 2021

Hello. First of all thanks for the answers to the previous questions. They were really useful to me.

Now I am facing a new problem. The code in which I want to implement DMPlex has a specific order in which it orders the elements that make up other elements for meshes of tetrahedra. But when I get the elements that make up some point of the DMPlex DAG they don't match what I need. So I would like to know what is the numbering convention for meshes of tetrahedra that is used in DMPlex?