[petsc-users] Exit EPSSolve() before completing convergence

ROLANDI Laura victoria Laura-victoria.ROLANDI at isae-supaero.fr
Mon Nov 16 03:44:32 CST 2020

Hi all,

I'm using the Krylov-Schur EPS and I usually set in the .petscrc file the -eps_nev command asking for N eigenvalues to converge.
If the EPSSolve has only converged to n<N eigenvalues and my job has to finish, is there a way to get out from EPSSolve() in order to save at least the n<N solutions? Or, equivalently, is there a way to change the -eps_nev while the job is running?

Thank you in advance,
Victoria

--
---
Laura victoria ROLANDI
laura-victoria.rolandi at isae-supaero.fr
https://www.isae-supaero.fr
Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
10, avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032
31055 Toulouse Cedex 4
France
Suivez l'ISAE-SUPAERO sur les réseaux sociaux / Follow the ISAE-SUPAERO on the social media
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube Instagram