[petsc-users] Writing Out Name of Options File

David Scott d.scott at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 11:06:19 CST 2020

Hello,

I am specifying an options file on the command line with '-options_file
<file_name>'. I would like the program to write out <file_name> to
stdout. Is there a simple way to do this?

I thought that I would be able interrogate the options database to
obtain the file name but, whilst the file is definitely being read, the
name '-options_file' does not appear in the database.

I am using PETSc 3.13.3 from Fortran.

Regards,

David