[petsc-users] Help and clarification on TS

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:47:28 CST 2020

Please always use "reply-all" so that your messages go to the list.
This is standard mailing list etiquette.  It is important to preserve
threading for people who find this discussion later and so that we do
not waste our time re-answering the same questions that have already
been answered in private side-conversations.  You'll likely get an
answer faster that way too.

> Thanks for this link! So if i am understanding correctly, i can provide both rhs jacobian (which is A) and tje G function (Au+b), this way i can ru either fully implicit, either explicit. Am i right?

Correct