[petsc-users] Inertia computation fails

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 5 07:51:54 CST 2020

The address here should be petsc-users - not petsc-users-bounces

balay at sb /home/balay/git-repo/slepc (master=)
$ git grep 'Inertia computation fails'
src/eps/impls/krylov/krylovschur/ks-slice.c:          if (zeros) SETERRQ1(((PetscObject)eps)->comm,PETSC_ERR_CONV_FAILED,"Inertia computation fails in %g",sr->int1);
src/eps/impls/krylov/krylovschur/ks-slice.c:      if (zeros) SETERRQ1(((PetscObject)eps)->comm,PETSC_ERR_CONV_FAILED,"Inertia computation fails in %g",newShift);
src/pep/impls/krylov/stoar/qslice.c:        if (!nconv) SETERRQ1(((PetscObject)pep)->comm,PETSC_ERR_CONV_FAILED,"Inertia computation fails in %g",nzshift);
src/pep/impls/krylov/stoar/qslice.c:      if (zeros) SETERRQ1(((PetscObject)pep)->comm,PETSC_ERR_CONV_FAILED,"Inertia computation fails in %g",newShift);

So the message is likely coming from slepc

Satish