[petsc-users] PETSc and Windows 10

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 28 09:30:57 CDT 2020

BTW: How does redistributing MPI/runtime work with all the choices you have?

For ex: with MS-MPI, Intel-MPI - wouldn't the user have to install these packages? [i.e you can't just copy them over to a folder and have mpiexec work - from what I can tell]

And how did you plan on installing MPICH - but make mpiexec from OpenMPI redistributable? Did you use OpeMPI from cygwin - or install it manually?

And presumably you don't want users installing cygwin.

Satish