[petsc-users] Open discussion on PETSc's future design and implementation

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Jun 23 09:33:02 CDT 2020

    We've open a broad general discussion on PETSc's future design and implementation at https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/issues/643 <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/issues/643>.  There is a possibility of a strip to the metal and rebuild the design approach. All ideas no matter how large or small, or crazy sounding are welcome.  Anything that has bugged you over the years with PETSc is perfect to add to the discussion.

   In a later stage we will be synthesizing the input and planning for future design changes to PETSc.

    Thanks for all your support and ideas,