[petsc-users] Possible bug PETSc+Complex+CUDA

Jorge Chiva Segura jorge.chiva.segura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:26:28 CDT 2020

Hello Junchao,

I have seen the merge request:

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/2822

It is very detailed and interesting. Amazing job!!! :D

I tried the first option that you mentioned in the merge request
(clonning thrust, especifying '--with-clanguage=cxx' and adding
"-I/path-to-thrust" to CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and CUDAFLAGS) and it solved the
problem. Then I tried with petsc master
and '--with-thrust-dir=/path-to-folder-that-contains-a-folder-named-include-that-contains-thrust'
and it also worked ^_^

Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards,
Jorge