[petsc-users] Fwd: Post Doc Position in CFD

Amneet Bhalla mail2amneet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:29:55 CDT 2020

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nils Tilton <ntilton at mines.edu>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Post Doc Position in CFD
To: Amneet Pal Bhalla <asbhalla at sdsu.edu>,

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you all well. Could you please help me advertise
the attached post doc position opening in my group at the Colorado School
of Mines? I am looking for someone experienced in CFD and High Performance
Computing to help me parallelize codes developed in my group so we can
expand to 3D. The codes use a combination of finite-volume, projection, and
immersed boundary methods. Thanks very much for your help.

Best Wishes,
Nils

--
--Amneet