[petsc-users] Running example problem

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 4 18:04:09 CDT 2020

1. its best if you can send us text [i.e copy/paste from screen, or logfiles] - instead of screenshots

2. Normally - you need to do

'make check' - and not 'make test'

3. Since I don't have the log - I don't know why this test was run  mat/tests/ex78_1 needs datafiles which are not part of the distribution. [so normally it shouldn't be run in this situation]

You can assume the PETSc build is fine - and use it.

Satish