[petsc-users] Petsc configure error (cmake)

Eda Oktay eda.oktay at metu.edu.tr
Tue Jul 28 15:28:17 CDT 2020

Dear Barry,

Thank you so much for answering. So, I downloaded the tar.gz file and
now, should I configure this file with my previous options?  I am
using the following line:

./configure --with-cc=gcc --with-cxx=g++ --with-fc=gfortran
--download-make --download-mpich --download-openblas --download-metis
--download-parmetis --download-chaco
--download-slepc=/home/eda/slepc-v3.13.2.tar.gz --download-cmake
--with-X=1

Thanks so much again!

Eda