[petsc-users] SUPERLU_DIST in single precision

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Jul 21 19:21:40 CDT 2020

   Felix,

    What are your needs, do you want this for CPUs or for GPUs?  Do you wish to run all your code in single precision or just the SuperLU_Dist solver while the rest of your code double?

    If you want to run everything on CPUs using single precision then adding the support is very easy, we can provide that for you any time. The other cases will require more thought.

    Barry