[petsc-users] Running moose/scripts/update_and_rebuild_petsc.sh on HPC

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 31 18:23:36 CST 2020

   You might find this option useful.

   --with-packages-download-dir=<dir>
       Skip network download of package tarballs and locate them in specified dir. If not found in dir, print package URL - so it can be obtained manually.

   This generates a list of URLs to download so you don't need to look through the xxx.py files for that information. Conceivably a script could gather this information from the run of configure and get the tarballs for you.

    Barry