[petsc-users] SNESSetOptionsPrefix usage

Timothée Nicolas timothee.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:24:31 CST 2020

I can actually use some command line arguments. My line arguments actually
read

-snes_mf -green_snes_monitor

and the first -snes_mf argument (for the main solver snes) is correctly
taken into account.
I will try what Barry suggested, I'll tell you if I find the reason.

Best regards, thanks for your comments

Timothée