[petsc-users] Correct approach for updating deprecated code

Richard Beare richard.beare at monash.edu
Sun Feb 23 17:45:29 CST 2020

That's what I did (see below), but I got ordering errors (unfortunately
deleted those logs too soon). I'll rerun if no one recognises what I've
done wrong.

PetscViewer viewer1;
ierr = PetscViewerBinaryOpen(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,fileName.c_str
(),FILE_MODE_WRITE,&viewer1);CHKERRQ(ierr);
//ierr =
PetscViewerSetFormat(viewer1,PETSC_VIEWER_BINARY_MATLAB);CHKERRQ(ierr);
ierr = PetscViewerPushFormat(viewer1,PETSC_VIEWER_BINARY_MATLAB);CHKERRQ
(ierr);

ierr = PetscObjectSetName((PetscObject)mX,"x");CHKERRQ(ierr);
ierr = PetscObjectSetName((PetscObject)mB,"b");CHKERRQ(ierr);

Richard.Beare at monash.edu
+61 3 9788 1724