[petsc-users] Using PETSc with GPU supported SuperLU_Dist

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 22 08:25:01 CST 2020

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, Abhyankar, Shrirang G via petsc-users wrote:

> Hi,
>    I want to install PETSc with GPU supported SuperLU_Dist. What are the configure options I should be using?

Shri,

    if self.framework.argDB['download-superlu_dist-gpu']:
      self.cuda           = framework.require('config.packages.cuda',self)
      self.openmp         = framework.require('config.packages.openmp',self)
      self.deps           = [self.mpi,self.blasLapack,self.cuda,self.openmp]
<<<<<

So try:

--with-cuda=1 --download-superlu_dist=1 --download-superlu_dist-gpu=1 --with-openmp=1 [and usual MPI, blaslapack]

Satish