[petsc-users] PETSc scaling for solving system of equations

Amin Sadeghi amin.sadeghi at live.com
Thu Feb 6 11:36:37 CST 2020

Hi,

Recently, I've been playing around with petsc4py to solve a battery simulation, which takes too long to solve using scipy solvers. I also have access to an HPC cluster with a few nodes, each with a dozen CPU cores. However, I can't seem to get any further speedup past 4 processors. Very likely, I'm doing something wrong. I'd really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

For the record, I'm using PETSc's cg solver.

Best,
Amin