[petsc-users] Usage of PETSC_NULL_INTEGER for PCASMGetSubKSP via Fortran interface

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Dec 11 13:55:02 CST 2020

   Nathan,

    This is an oversight on our part. We need to provide each possibility for the function arguments as scalars or arrays, some of them are missing in the interface definition.

    git checkout  barry/2020-12-11/fix-fortran-pcasmgetsubksp/release will get you the fix.

    Barry

The MR for getting the fix into release is https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3475 <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3475>