[petsc-users] Solving singular systems with petsc

Nidish nb25 at rice.edu
Sun Aug 16 11:26:17 CDT 2020

Well some of the zero eigenvectors are rigid body modes, but there are some more which are introduced by lagrange-multiplier based constraint enforcement, which are non trivial.

My final application is for a nonlinear simulation, so I don't mind the extra computational effort initially. Could you have me the suggested solver configurations to get this type of eigenvectors in slepc?

Nidish