[petsc-users] MatSetValues vs MatSetValuesBlocked

Nidish nb25 at rice.edu
Mon Aug 10 17:26:01 CDT 2020

Ah I get it now, MatSetBlocked has to be set node-wise. I tried this and
it works, thank you.

The other question I had was why are the arguments for MatSetValues()
and MatSetValuesBlocked() set to const PetscInt* and const PetscScalar*
instead of just PetscInt* and PetscScalar* ? I have the typecast there
so my flycheck doesn't keep throwing me warnings on emacs ;)

Thank You,
Nidish

--
Nidish