[petsc-users] MatMatMult with MAT_INITIAL_MATRIX

Zhang, Hong hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 19 13:24:30 CDT 2020

Marius,
C1 = Ampidense*Bmpiaij inherits the number of local rows from A and the number of local columns from B.
C2 = Ampidense*Bmpidense is computed via external package Elemental, which petsc does not dictate the parallel layout of C2 in current petsc/elemental interface. I am not sure if we can do it. Do you want C2 maintains local number of A?
Hong