[petsc-users] Status about using PETSC with MATLAB

Bao Kai paeanball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:18:50 CDT 2020

Hi,

I saw some discussion in the mailing list, while not a lot.

I am wondering the current status about using PETSc with MATLAB before
I dig in.

To be short, Would I be able to use the non-linear solver or linear
solver with a MATLAB code?

For example, I have a simulation code with MATLAB, I want to use/test
the non-linear solver or linear solver from PETSc. Is it something
doable or supported here? It is mostly for testing and study purposes.
The performance is not the main concern here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kai Bao