[petsc-users] deactivating x11 in PETSc 3.13.0 with pastix/hwloc

Alfredo Jaramillo ajaramillopalma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:23:43 CDT 2020

Hello Satish, Im sorry but I think I tested this workaround with the wrong
installation, my bad.
In fact the libXNVC, X11 libraries are still being linked even with the
--download-hwloc-configure-arguments=--without-x option

Im attaching the config.log file located in
$PETSC_DIR/$PETSC_ARCH/externalpackages/hwloc-2.1.0
you can see that the option --without-x is there (line 7) but by means of
$ ldd foo
I see that the links are still there