[petsc-users] Programmatically get TS Error estimates without adaptivity

Mark Lohry mlohry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:07:34 CDT 2019

I'm trying to assess time accuracy for a couple different integrators and
timesteps in a setup where I need constant time steps.

TSGetTimeError seems to only work for GLEE methods (it returns a 0 vector
otherwise); is there an equivalent for others?

I can run -ts_adapt_type basic, and just set min=max=constant, and it
clearly computes some integrator errors for printf, but is there a way I
can get that programmatically?

Thanks,
Mark