[petsc-users] TS_SSP implementation for co-dependent variables

Manuel Valera mvalera-w at sdsu.edu
Wed Oct 9 17:46:14 CDT 2019

Thanks,

My time integration schemes are all explicit, sorry if this a very atypical
setup. This is similar to the barotropic splitting but not exactly, we
don't have free surface in the model, this is only to correct for sigma
coordinates deformations in the velocity field.

>From how i see it this could be solved by obtaining the intermediate stages
and then updating them accordingly, is this not possible to do ?