[petsc-users] Fwd: how to set the matrix with the new cell ordering with metis

Peng Ding ztdepyahoo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:22:08 CST 2019

Dear sir:
     I generate the 3D mesh with Tetgen for FVM computation.  I reordered
the cells and partitioned them with metis.  Then i got an array which
records the distribution of each cells.  For example, on CPU -0., I have:
      1, 3, 6 , 7 ....11, 22......
    But all these cells have non-continuos index, how to set the matrix in
petsc.
Regards

ztdepyahoo
ztdepyahoo at gmail.com
<https://maas.mail.163.com/dashi-web-extend/html/proSignature.html?ftlId=1&name=ztdepyahoo&uid=ztdepyahoo%40gmail.com&iconUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmail-online.nosdn.127.net%2Fqiyelogo%2FdefaultAvatar.png&items=%5B%22ztdepyahoo%40gmail.com%22%5D>
签名由 网易邮箱大师 <https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail81> 定制