[petsc-users] Select a preconditioner for SLEPc eigenvalue solver Jacobi-Davidson

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Tue Nov 5 10:07:18 CST 2019

Currently, the function that passes the preconditioner matrix is specific of STPRECOND, so you have to add
  ierr = STSetType(st,STPRECOND);CHKERRQ(ierr);
before
  ierr = STPrecondSetMatForPC(st,B);CHKERRQ(ierr);
otherwise this latter call is ignored.

We may be changing a little bit the way in which ST is initialized, and maybe we modify this as well. It is not decided yet.

Jose