[petsc-users] --with-64-bit-indices=1

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 4 19:38:30 CST 2019

  You should upgrade to the lastest PETSc and that will also upgrade to the latest MUMPS. There may be better error checking and bounds checking now.

  Fundamentally until there is solid support for MUMPS with 64 bit indices you are stuck. SuperLU_DIST does fully support 64 bits but I have heard it is slower.

   Barry