[petsc-users] Getting n largest and m smallest eigenvalues from SLEPc at the same time

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Mon May 27 04:43:17 CDT 2019

The options -eps_largest_real -eps_smallest_real are exclusive.
The second one, overrides the first one, because both of them call  http://slepc.upv.es/documentation/current/docs/manualpages/EPS/EPSSetWhichEigenpairs.html

You should run the example twice, or create a program that calls EPSSolve() twice.

Jose