[petsc-users] With-batch (new) flags

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Mon May 20 14:48:18 CDT 2019

We are getting this failure. This a bit frustrating in that the first error
message "Must give a default value for known-mpi-shared-libraries.." OK, I
google it and find that =0 is suggested. That seemed to work. Then we got a
similar error about -known-64-bit-blas-indices. It was clear from the
documentation what to use so we tried =0 and that failed (attached). This
is little frustrating having to use try and error for each of these 'known"
things.

Dylan is trying  --known-64-bit-blas-indices=1 now. I trust that will work,
but I think the error are not very informative. All this known stuff is new
to me. Perhaps put an FAQ for this and list all of the "known"s that we
need to add in batch.

Thanks,
Mark