[petsc-users] Vector layout in PetscBinaryRead.m

zakaryah zakaryah at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:11:12 CDT 2019

I get a segfault on VecViewFromOptions, with the command line you
suggested.  Likewise, if I execute ex10 (Tests I/O of vectors for different
data formats (binary,HDF5) and illustrates the use of user-defined event
logging), even with -n 1, I get a segfault.

Is VecViewFromOptions documented somewhere?  Google only turns up the
version from 3.2, which took two arguments.  From the source, it looks like
a wrapper for PetscObjectViewFromOptions, but I still don't see all the
format specifications.  I'd like to test whether the same code crashes for
other formats, like binary, matlab, etc.