[petsc-users] C++ compilation error

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 13 14:07:58 CST 2019

Presumably PETSc is buit with intel compilers - but somehow gcc/g++ is
getting used via your makefile.

Do you get this error when you use PETSc example with a petsc
makefile? Perhaps you need to format your makefile using petsc
makefile format. For ex: check
src/tao/leastsquares/examples/tutorials/makefile

Satish