[petsc-users] Problem in loading Matrix Market format

Eda Oktay eda.oktay at metu.edu.tr
Thu Feb 28 02:21:47 CST 2019

Dear Professor Roman,

Thank you for your answer. I used PetscBinaryWrite.m file and converted
matrices into binary format but I have a question:

When I look at Properties of the binary files Petsc have, their type is
stated as "Program (application/octet-stream)", however when I checked the
binary files I created their type is stated as "Binary
(application/octet-stream)". Can this cause a problem, why they are
different?

Eda

Jose E. Roman <jroman at dsic.upv.es>, 12 Şub 2019 Sal, 12:05 tarihinde şunu