[petsc-users] dof of DMDA & DMPlex

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 5 10:22:11 CST 2019

   Hmm, for DMDA and DMStag is should not have a limit (certain ranges of values are better optimized than others but more optimizations may be done).

   For DMPLEX in theory again it should be what ever you like (again larger values may require more optimization in our code to get really great performance)

   Barry