[petsc-users] Questions about the physical groups

Jian Zhang - 3ME J.Zhang-10 at tudelft.nl
Tue Aug 27 06:25:53 CDT 2019

Thank you very much for your reply. As a user, if I define a physical group named "right" in Gmsh, I also would like to access it by using this name in DMPlex. It could be convenient and understandable for the user. I think it would be nice if you guys can add this translation table. Thanks a lot.

Best,

Jian