[petsc-users] Passing a near nullspace through fieldsplit

Tristan Konolige Tristan.Konolige at Colorado.EDU
Wed Apr 24 11:02:57 CDT 2019

Hello All,

I’m trying to pass a near nullspace through PCFieldSplit (schur) to GAMG (on the schur complement matrix). If I use MatSetNearNullSpace on my matrix, the near nullspace isn’t propagated through to GAMG. If I attach the near nullspace to the IS used to define the splits, it still doesn’t propagate through to GAMG. Am I missing the correct way to do this?

Thanks,
Tristan Konolige