[petsc-users] Implementation of Power Iteration method in PETSc

Yingjie Wu yjwu16 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:17:22 CDT 2018

Thank you, Fande.

I've seen you in moose usergroup before.

I've just learned about SLEPC, and I wonder if I want to do neutron
eigenvalue calculations and use finite difference to discrete grids, would
it be difficult to implement it in SLEPC? Is there such an example(finite
difference + linear eigenvalue)?Because I don't know much about finite
element.Or am I still using a loop of KSP in PETSc?I'm a newcomer to petsc,
please give me some advice

Thanks,

Yingjie

Fande Kong <fdkong.jd at gmail.com> 于2018年9月27日周四 上午12:25写道: