[petsc-users] DMForest

Sepideh Kavousi skavou1 at lsu.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:04:41 CDT 2018

Hello,

I have a Petsc code solving PDE using FD method, and I generated the structures grid with DMDA. I was planning to implement adaptive mesh refinement to the same structures mesh but the documentation on the DMForest is not easy to find. I checked the petsc/src/dm/impls/forest/examples/tutorials but I found one tutorial which did not have so much information. I also found src/ts/examples/tutorials/ex11.c but it was for DMPlex, and finite volume method.

I wonder if there is another example for DMForest?