[petsc-users] DIVERGED_NANORING with PC GAMG

Appel, Thibaut t.appel17 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 17:39:41 CDT 2018

Well yes naturally for the residual but adding -ksp_true_residual just gives

  0 KSP unpreconditioned resid norm 3.583290589961e+00 true resid norm 3.583290589961e+00 ||r(i)||/||b|| 1.000000000000e+00
  1 KSP unpreconditioned resid norm 0.000000000000e+00 true resid norm 3.583290589961e+00 ||r(i)||/||b|| 1.000000000000e+00
Linear solve converged due to CONVERGED_ATOL iterations 1

Mark - if that helps - a Poisson equation is used for the pressure so the Helmholtz is the same as for the velocity in the interior.

Thibaut