[petsc-users] Problems with fortran subroutine DMDAVecGetArrayF90

SONG Pengyang Peterspy at outlook.com
Fri Oct 26 04:16:14 CDT 2018

Hi all,
I am trying to change a KSP tutorial code ex34.c to ex34f.F90. I found that after I changed DMDAVecGetArray to DMDAVecGetArrayF90, and DMDAVecRestoreArray to DMDAVecRestoreArrayF90. Compilation errors say that there is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call. Can anyone help me with the problem?
The error massage is listed below and the fortran code is also attached. Many thanks.

ex34f.F90(83): error #6285: There is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call.   [DMDAVECGETARRAYF90]
      call DMDAVecGetArrayF90(x,array,ierr)
-----------^
ex34f.F90(91): error #6285: There is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call.   [DMDAVECRESTOREARRAYF90]
      call DMDAVecRestoreArrayF90(x,array,ierr)
compilation aborted for ex34f.F90 (code 1)

Pengyang Song(宋朋洋)
MSc candidate in Physical Oceanography
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Ocean University of China
No. 238 Songling Road, Qingdao 266100, Shandong, China
TEL: (+86) 15762264643