[petsc-users] Slepc: Nonlinear eigenvalue problem

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:51:51 CDT 2018

Really interesting!

So this is a limitation of the algorithm and not the implementation.

The challenge is that the eigenvalue solution  in my workflow is a small component of a large computation done with real numbers in an optimization problem. I could do the whole thing with complex numbers, but would be wasting a lot of cpu cycles doing that.

Do you know if there is anyway to link to both real and complex versions of the library or switch between them at runtime?

-Manav

Sent from my iPhone