[petsc-users] Solving problem using multigrid

Fazlul Huq huq2090 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:46:43 CST 2018

Thanks.
So, is it like if I run the same code using -pc_type gamg then it will use
algebraic multigrid to solve the problem?
I have hypre configured with --download-hypre.
Agin, if I want to use geometric multigrid, should I go with domain
management (DM)?
Now I am planning to go through examples with DM. Will it be a right
approach to start?

Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Huq