[petsc-users] need help with vector interpolation on nonuniform DMDA grids

Francesco Magaletti francesco_magaletti at fastwebnet.it
Thu Nov 8 02:43:10 CST 2018

Dear Matt & Dave,
I really appreciate your support!

I was not aware of the existence of DMSwarm object and it has been a really exiting discovery, since in our research group we have people working with kind of PIC methods and I suppose that they will be grateful for your work Dave!

Concerning my problem, I will give your suggestions a try! I’ll write you back if I miss some technical points with using the new features of DMSwarm.

Thank you again,
Francesco